Worldwide International Delivery
International delivery services
If you need to send something internationally you can choose from a number of door to door delivery options.
- Express – door to door for documents and parcels up to 50kg within 24-48 hours to most of Europe and the rest of the world.
- Superfast – guaranteed delivery by 09:00 or 12:00 the next morning to all major cities worldwide.
- Economy – 2-6 day delivery up to 50kg right across the world
- Need an import? We can get goods collected from over 70 key countries, cleared through customs, and delivered to your door.
- We’ll even collect and deliver out of hours if that’s what you need
- Personal secure delivery – where the package stays with our courier door to door and is signed off by the designated recipient is also available.
Worldwide International deliveries
Need to get something delivered outside the UK? Relax. We work with major global delivery providers to deliver literally anywhere in the world at a speed and price we know you’ll be impressed with.
Whether it’s destined for Australia, America, Europe or the Far East by road, air, or sea we can normally provide a timely, cost effective, solution door to door to over 220 countries across the globe – fully tracked and with signed delivery.
You can even choose from timed delivery options including 0900, pre-noon and even Saturdays.
Air freight services are the quickest way to move your consignments across the world, and our connections mean we can reach most key areas quickly and efficiently.
Road freight is typically used for less urgent, high volume goods, but it still needs to be fast and efficient. Our partner systems include specialised haulage groups and leading international companies, so we can easily arrange dedicated, bespoke delivery solutions to meet your requirements, right across the globe..
We have access to leading shipping freight carriers, which helps us to offer highly flexible services quickly and efficiently at cost effective rates, and we can also track and trace and shipments, to help you stay in touch with your consignments.
Flexible Freight forwarding and pallet delivery wherever you want in the UK or Southern Ireland.
Our partner networks mean we can deliver anything from a single pallet to a full load, with track and trace, as often as you need. You can choose from a range of timed options in the Uk mainland including next day from 09:30, 10:30 and 12pm or an economy service. Northern Ireland is normally a next day or 2-3 day service, and Southern Ireland is an economy service.
International Freight Forwarding
It doesn’t matter whether it’s a small or large consignment – if it needs to be there quickly, we’ll make sure it happens. We’ll look at the best possible route options that match your needs and deliver the best quality and value.
Slower delivery zones
Any next day consignments which require the use of ferries or similar transportation are not guaranteed – this includes Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
5 Typical Problems People Have When Sending Internationally…Ring Any Bells?
- One. Sometimes, I find completing all the complex paperwork a real challenge. Whether it’s specialist exports, exhibition materials or general documentation – the complex rules, regulations and paperwork can be exceptionally daunting. Our service approach means we deal with it all- yup, every single thing –to make sure you stay in a happy place.
- Two. Do you only care about my delivery until you go home? Don’t worry, we’re not some soulless giant, and you’re not some tiny fish in a very large pond. You and your business matter to us and we work 24/7 to deliver the service you deserve.
- Three. I hate having to spend lots of time tracking, and worrying about where my consignment has gotten to. We track and trace right the way through your consignments journey and let you know the moment it has been delivered- and if there’s a problem we’ll start looking for the solution immediately.
- Four. I don’t like having to deal with a faceless, uncaring, call centre when I have a problem. One of the things our clients love is the personal attention and care we bring to them and their delivery needs. We all know that without you, we don’t have a business; so we couldn’t make it more personal if we hand delivered every consignment ourselves.
- Five. I’m never quite sure what hidden costs and surcharges I might get slapped with. No one likes to be quoted one price only to have some ‘surprise’ extras added on. The good news is you don’t have to worry. What we quote is what you pay. That’s it.
So Why Choose Grabbit to organise your international deliveries?
There are 3 reasons.
We may use the same delivery companies as you, but we typically get better rates, so we can save you money.
We do ALL the work. We deal with the complex paperwork, collect, track and trace, and advise when your consignment is delivered.
If there are any problems – we work to resolve them and deal with any stress or hassle – so you don’t have to!
Choosing to rely on Grabbit & Run means you can move almost anything to anywhere, at great rates, with less stress, less hassle, and typically more cheaply than if you went direct. In fact, switching to Grabbit & Run just saved one of our latest clients a whopping 8.5% on their yearly international delivery costs.
Bringing your stuff back into the UK can all too often be something of a nightmare –but relying on us means it’ll be more of a pleasant dream. Our years of experience and our support network mean we can avoid the typical problems you can expect from Customs Authorities.
UK and International Exhibitions
There’s nothing worse than paying out thousands on an exhibition to find that the literature, samples, or display items haven’t arrived. We deal with many, many, exhibitions and are used to working within tight time slots at literally any time of day or night – and our same day service guarantees your stuff – all of it – will reach you on time.
And of course, once your exhibition or conference has finished, we’ll be there to collect and return your items quickly and safely.
Dry Ice and Medical
Moving dry ice and medical shipments is often expensive, but doesn’t have to be. We use the same networks as many of the ‘specialists’ and can help with custom and technical requirements, ship your consignments anywhere you need, and effectively deliver the same service, just at a better price.
Need Specialist packing?
We can provide specialist ‘tailor made’ custom packing, including humidity controlled environments, and ‘foam in place’ packing and pre-moulded foam units.
Useful things to know about getting your goods through customs with the least amount of problems.
Customs in almost any country in the world deal with thousands of items a day. They have detailed checklists and procedures and the closer you get to ticking all the boxes, the easier it is for your consignment to flow smoothly and avoid delays.
Typical requirements are: –
- You’ll need to provide a Commercial Invoice for most non- document items. This effectively provides the basis for all related documentation – shows the sale of goods from seller to buyer – and is used to identify, control and value the goods for customs duty and ensure they meet a countries import requirements. Typically, you’ll need to provide the original documentation and 2-3 copies.
- Often, you can download templates of Commercial Invoices or use business or personal stationery.
- You may need to provide a Certificate of Origin. This identifies the country of manufacture – which can matter because some countries restrict or give preference to imports from certain other countries. While the form can normally be generic, it must match the details on the Commercial Invoice.
Parcel weight and size
Individual parcels are charged either by weight or by dimension (volumetric). If there are several parcels in a consignment, the cost will be the sum of the weight of all the parcels rounded up to the nearest kilo.
If you’ve got an awkward shaped, bulky or large parcel, give us a call for a personalised quote.