Grabbit & Run is a busy, growing company, looking after the delivery needs of over 650 of Cambridge’s top companies.
One of the key reasons behind our success is a truly awesome team of people.
And while we’ve got a lot of them, right now, we need one more.
And yes, we really are looking for Superhero’s.
You see, we don’t just want someone who can look after our client’s deliveries. We’re looking for someone who believes in delivering the WOW experience.
Someone with passion, commitment, a serious can-do attitude, and a genuine desire to earn good money and bonus through delivering results.
Frankly, this won’t be for everyone, but if you feel you’re different, and you’re happy to tell us why – it’s definitely worth getting in touch.
Simply fill in your details on the right, and we’ll get straight back to you.
Superhero Contact Form
What’s the job about? We’re looking for a Domestic, International & Sameday Delivery Coordinator
Typically, your day will entail working as part of a dynamic, customer focussed team to deliver superb customer service.
Specifically, it will involve
- Answering incoming calls
- Processing domestic and international shipments onto carrier’s software including weighing, printing labels and notifying customers of tracking details, weight excess costs etc
- Helping to quote enquiries
- Helping and problem-solving email, live chat and phone enquiries
- Taking bookings and liaising with sameday controllers
- Allocating jobs to the drivers and third-party suppliers
- Processing jobs and proof of deliveries onto our software package
- Monitoring work in progress of UK overnight and international shipments and helping resolve any problems
- Checking carrier invoices, driver PoD’s and other admin duties as required
- Liaising with storage clients and helping in the storage warehouse
- Using Microsoft Office
- Identifying opportunities for upselling our service
A few clues about how to know if you’re the superhero we’re looking for….. You’ll have:
- A positive, can do attitude.
- A desire to deliver the best.
- Excellent communication and service skills.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm.
- A great sense of humour.
- Competence and attention to detail to deliver a premium service for the customer.
- Eagerness to learn new things and always be looking for ways to make things better.
- A proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- A highly organised approach and be able to use your own initiative to get things done.
- The ability to think on your feet and be happy to go the extra mile (we are a courier business, after all).
And now, having read all of this….. you’ll send us your details!